From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 11:35:49

Hi,

I've just fixed a bug in the boost 1.35.0 windows implementation of
condition_variable::notify_one() (ticket #1803) from a bug report over on the
boost users list. This is an important fix, and I would like to see it in an
official release asap. There are also a few backwards-compatibility issues vs
1.34 that have come to light that I'd like to fix.

Are there any plans for a 1.35.1 release? If so, how soon?

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk