From: Braddock Gaskill (braddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 21:49:37

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:53:33 +0200, vicente.botet wrote:
> How do your library positions with respect to the standard proposals?
> N2561 Anthony Williams: An Asynchronous Future Value
> N2094 Howard Hinnant: Multithreading API for C++0X - A Layered Approach,
>
> N2185 Peter Dimov: Proposed Text for Parallel Task Execution,
>
> N2276 Anthony Williams: Thread Pools and Futures.

Hi Vincente,

The Dimov and Hinnant proposals were primary sources of inspiration of
this library when it was written last spring. Much of the exception
transport code is from Peter's other N2096 proposal.

I will look at Anthony's newer standards proposals this weekend and give a
comparison.

        -braddock