From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-14 08:29:08

"vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Anthony, can I take a look to your implementation?

Sure. I've attached it here. It uses direct access to the MSVC exception
mechanism to clone ANY exception for later rethrow. It works for MSVC 7.1 and
MSVC 8.0. I've not tried it with any other version. It will NOT work with any
other compiler (though it might be adapted to do so).

> Has someone any plans to submit a exception_ptr library to Boost?

I posted this to the boost list earlier, in the hope that it could be
incorporated into boost.exception. I would be VERY happy for it to be part of
boost.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk