From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-14 10:28:27

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Mathias Gaunard
<mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I would be quite interested in an utility that could generate a single
> functor with multiple overloads from multiple functors.

Please check my overload library overload_26_3_2008.zip in boost vault.

If the user interface is what you need then there is a good news:

I've developed a new version customized for Dean dispatcher that uses
boost.function instead of the simple home grown one included in the
above file.

What actually I have almost ready it's an extension of boost.function
that we could call "Multi-signature boost.function" that does what you
would expect from the name including assignement from a boost.function
object.

Code is still not public (sent only to Dean), but if you are
interested I can drop you an email with the attachment.

Regards
Marco