From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-15 16:21:42

A quick update: we're trying to build GCC 4.3.0 on HP-UX/ia64 and
when we're done, I'll switch to this compiler. I hope I'll be able
to run Boost test in both C++0x and C++98 mode, both trunk and
release branch.

It is not clear yet whether we can upgrade the GCC compiler on a
Linux machine I use for Boost testing.

I have a question: for testing Boost 1.35, all one had to do was
to specify "--tag=branches/release" on run.py command. Is this the
same with Boost 1.36? I.e. is it correct that branches/release
always represents the current development Boost release?

Thanks,
  Boris