From: Michael Dickey (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-17 19:44:06

Thanks.. Although, it seems as though I still don't totally
understand the algorithm correctly myself... This was my first attempt
at lock-free programming, so all of this is still quite new to me. I
had thought that the use of CAS operations is all that was required.
Do you have a suggestion for how I could add this missing piece, or
perhaps some references for me to read?

Thanks,
-Mike