From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-21 17:38:23

I am ready to commit changes to throw_exception.hpp to automatically
inject support for boost::current_exception and for transporting of
arbitrary data in exception objects, for all exceptions emitted by
Boost.

The relevant Boost Exception tests pass with all compilers currently
included in http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/exception.html,
with the exception of this one: http://tinyurl.com/49eh7d, which I'm
not sure how to troubleshoot (also, notably, Borland tests are missing
for some reason.)

While the change is trivial, throw_exception() is a critical Boost
component and this might cause temporary regressions throughout all
Boost libraries, so I will wait a few more days to discuss any
objections. Attached is a SVN .patch file.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.