From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 12:26:27

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>> It seems that I need to add this patch to intel.hpp to get the intel-
>> darwin config tests to pass. I've also attached the user.hpp
>> generated when I ran the configure script. Does this patch look
>> reasonable and do you see any other changes that need to be made
>> based on the output in user.hpp?

Yep please go ahead and apply: this should probably be reported to Intel, as
we already have:

#if (defined(__GNUC__) && (__GNUC__ < 4)) || defined(_WIN32)
// GCC or VC emulation:
#define BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP
#endif

which should take care of this, but the gcc version being emulated is 4.0.4
which I don't *think* has this bug?

Looking through user.hpp it looks like:

BOOST_HAS_PTHREAD_MUTEXATTR_SETTYPE
BOOST_HAS_NANOSLEEP

could both be defined in macos.hpp, maybe conditionally on the OS version?

I also note that your user.hpp has BOOST_NO_STD_WSTREAMBUF defined, although
it's not set in Boost.Config and doesn't appear to be causing issues with
config_test? Maybe this is addressed by the Boost.Build fixes you posted?

John.