From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-01 21:29:32

On 5/1/08, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve <rwgk_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> SVN rev. 44954 from yesterday introduces new g++ warnings (several
> g++ versions, incl. 4.1.2 Fedora 8). See below. Would it make sense
> to add the virtual destructors g++ want's to have?

I don't know, what is the official Boost policy on this annoying warning?

In my opinion, this warning should be issued only if an attempt to
call the non-virtual destructor of a type with virtual functions
through a base class pointer is actually made, not simply because the
possibility exists.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.