From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-03 13:01:15

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve
<rwgk_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I see, in the meantime you've checked in destructors, but without
> the virtual keyword. Therefore the warnings didn't go away. Is this
> an oversight?

No, I wasn't trying to remove the warnings.

I believe that the correct way to remove this particular GCC warning
is to use -Wno-non-virtual-dtor.

Other compilers generate bogus warnings also, for example msvc warns
if you use strcpy, but the solution is not to "fix" the code and use
strcpy_s; instead you disable the warning.

> I'm currently testing with the "virtual" added (below). This seems
> to eliminate all warnings.

I don't need help "fixing" the warnings; these destructors are
non-virtual by design.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.