From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-06 13:48:14

Scan of the code used in Krishnamoorthy's book, FWIW.

His Statcalc program presumably uses something like this (in C).

So this could be a quick'n'dirty solution. But probably simpler to do than Wu's magic version (that looks a *lot* cleverer than I
am ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]