From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-07 10:42:29

Hello Gennadiy,

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matus Chochlik wrote:
> >> It's not intended to be viewed directly. Any number of xml
> >> viewers/converters exists to present it in your preferred format. It
> >> might be nice to develop some xslt stilesheets to present simple html
> >> reports. Anyone interested?
> >
> > I can help with that if You can give me some sample XML files to work on
> > and some hints how the output should look like.
>
> I don't have any specific position on how it should look like. Probably
> something that matches some popular format.
>
> As for the sample, you can generate one from any test module built with
> Boost.Test. Both log and report content vary significantly depending on
> log and report level respectively. Unfortunately there is no schemas
> available at the moment. Your best shot is to look on XML formatters in
> xml_log_formatter.ipp and xml_report_formatter.ipp.

I have uploaded two xsl templates and a css stylesheet that do the formatting
into the vault (folder Home / Miscellaneous, file boost_text_xslt.zip).

Hope it helps. Everything worked fine with those logs and reports that
I've got but it needs to be tested with more complicated output.

Feel free to modify them or post me Your comments if anything needs
to be changed and I'll patch it.