From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-07 13:32:50

> You may wonder that I create a boost::lockfree library. Yes, the name of
> "boost::lockfree" is from you proposal. I am interested in it, and write
> a stack class. There is no other stuffs, because boost-memory library
> only need a lock-free stack. And I'm willing to contribute to lockfree
> library.

well, i hope, you use the stack in a manner, that the limitations (aba
problem, memory reclamation) are not an issue ...

i would be in favor of a safe implementation of a stack, though ... i
have a version of a stack, using the pass-the-buck algorithm, which i
intended to port to boost.lockfree ...
maybe i find some time to do so in the next few days ...

cheers, tim

--
tim_at_[hidden]
http://tim.klingt.org