From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-10 08:57:36

Hi Luke,

I have followed the GTL thread, and I think that you want to preserv as much
as possible your initial scope, isn't it?

A lot of people are waiting much more of a Geometry Template Library than
you are ready to provide, so why not state clearly the intent/scope of the
library and give it a name more adequated, something like Isotropic 2D
Geometry Template Library, or I2DGTL if you prefer, or whatever defines more
precisely your library intent?
No body can discuss the intent of your library, but one stated clearly maybe
there will be less interested people.
I think that this will limit eternal discusions than do not get too much
results.

What do you think?

Best regards

Vicente