From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-12 17:29:23

AMDG

Zach Laine wrote:
> Steven strikes again! This is awesome work.
>
> I did have a problem with the post-processor with GCC 4.2.1. I had to
> use this regex string to get everything working (patch attached):
>
> boost::regex warning_message("(.*):\\d*: warning: division by zero in
> 'template_profiler_value / 0'");
>
> Note the different quotes and the bit added for he line number. After
> that, it worked fine.

The extra stuff for the line number should be unnecessary because it will
be matched by the (.*) I wanted to capture the line number in addition to
the file name.

I accidentally committed the fixes I've been making to my local
repository. They should be in the sandbox now. I made the matching
fuzzier by using "." Can you check that it actually works.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe