From: Chris Weed (chrisweed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-12 23:13:18

Thanks,
After playing with it a little bit, it seems this won't work for me
out of the box since I am using FastCGI.
FastCGI seems to store the environment variable internally and also
manage the i/o, so that getenv and std::cin won't work.
You may want to consider supporting FastCGI, since it is important for
CGI programs that maintain state between calls, such as database
connections.
Chris