From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-13 05:41:13

"Phil Bouchard" <philippe_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

[...]

> mixed with global allocations. If there isn't any intent to do so then
> I'll experiment using mmap() functions and Win32 variants.

Humm... I never suspected this issue to be a big problem but it looks like
people in general left allocators of variable size behind. There are some
implementations around but license mixtures is another story.

For example there is an implementation called "CarbonKernel" which includes
a similar interface but is licensed only under GPL

-Phil