From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-14 11:51:55

"Francois Barel" <frabar666_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I'd like to bring to your attention ticket #1470
> (http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1470), which seems to have
> been missed for v1.35.0, maybe because I set the milestone to "TBD".

I had a brief look at this. Boost.Thread is not the only library that has
problems with non-default calling conventions: Boost.Test also has lots of
problems. Consequently I was unable to run the tests to ensure that nothing
was broken.

I'm not going to check in a change unless I can be sure that the tests run
fine.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk