From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-16 11:55:31

A very brief reading of this (html) shows the code and documentation to be in mature shape with some interesting examples, that I
feel sure will find application elsewhere.

I found interesting the most simple example of people attending a party, and the more complex, attending hospital.

(The examples might be more convincing to Boosters if the examples used Boost.TimeDate - to prove that the two work together).

As ever, there is a problem connecting with the people who could use this code.
You have obviously not found a horde of people desparate to use this ;-)
(but perhaps they have already downloaded it and are using it?)

I recommend exposing these examples so people don't have download the zip and unpack it before you can read the docs. (Yes I know
people are idle - mea culpa).

Personally, I think this would be a useful addition to Boost.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]