From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-19 13:10:52

Fernando wrote:
>Do you mean the operator syntax or the lazy evaluation?
>I don't care for the former, but I certainly do for the latter, and to
>broader extent.

If you like lazy evaluation take a look at the lazy iterators I
implemented for converting a range of geometry objects (such as polygons
with holes) to a range of vertex data structures (vertex, half edge
pairs) in iterator_geometry_to_set.h just checked into the sandbox under
the gtl project. It is also a nice demonstration of how the geometry
concept becomes useful as a template parameter for making algorithms
generic.

Thanks,
Luke