From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-20 16:04:26

Robert,

> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/serialization/doc/class_diagr
> am.html

Thanks! Even if I would have preferred to get a slightly more verbose answer
from you. Please keep in mind that I don't have _any_ clue about what class
might be the best to use in this context. So I take it that the
basic_iarchive and basic_oarchive classes are the ones I'm looking for.

Regards Hartmut