From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-21 16:49:45

Anthony Williams:

> Shall I hold off committing a fix to boost::thread for now, then?

I've taken the liberty of fixing it to use type<void>(), extending it to 9
arguments and adding a member function test. Please take a look at revision
45621; I hope I didn't do anything wrong. We'll probably want to add a
normal function test along the same lines, and possibly use variadic
templates when available.

As a note, it seems that the two thread classes (win32, pthread) need to be
refactored in some way since now they can desync. For example, the win32
thread uses rvalue references, and the pthread one does not.