From: Edd Dawson (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-21 20:46:09

Hello,

A while ago, I implemented the Boost.Thread API in terms of Windows
Fibers and <uncontext.h> functionality. The result is the ability to
run code written with boost threads in a single OS thread.

I find it useful for writing tests where determinism is important i.e.
to test algorithmic correctness in isolation from synchronization-
related concerns.

I haven't updated it to mirror the new 1.35 API yet, but I was
wondering if any other boost users would be interested in this or if
it might be thought suitable for inclusion in the boost library
collection.

More information is available here:
http://www.mr-edd.co.uk/?page_id=91

Direct link to source code: