From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-23 11:01:40
The 1.36.0 release schedule has been set. For details, see
The milestones are:
*Note well: Changes must always be committed to trunk and be stable on
trunk regression testing before being merged to branches/release.*
* *May, 2008:* branches/release opens for all stable changes,
including bug fixes, major library upgrades, and, with permission,
new libraries. Breaking changes should be coordinated with
* *June 19, 2008:* branches/release closes for new libraries and
major upgrades or breaking changes to existing libraries. Still
open for bug fixes and minor changes to all libraries.
* *July 3, 2008:* branches/release closes for routine minor changes
and fixes. Still open for serious problem fixes.
* *July 10, 2008:* branches/release closes for all library changes
except when specific permission given by release manager(s).
* *July 17, 2008 (sooner if possible):* Beta 1 target date. Further
betas and/or release candidates as feedback dictates.
* *July 31, 2008:* Release ship date.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk