From: Cory Nelson (phrosty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-25 08:17:17

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Emil Dotchevski
<emil_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> c:\code\lib\boost-trunk\boost\thread\win32\thread_primitives.hpp(287) :
> error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function
> '_interlockedbittestandset' not allowed
>
> c:\code\lib\boost-trunk\boost\thread\win32\thread_primitives.hpp(287) : see
> declaration of '_interlockedbittestandset'

Let me guess: you are compiling with __fastcall as the default calling
convention?

windows.h and intrin.h have a super bad track record of stepping on
each other's toes with calling conventions on intrinsic function
declarations. I'm guessing one of them are colliding with the
declaration in thread_primitives.hpp.

--
Cory Nelson