From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-26 03:33:35

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Awhile back, there was discussion of setting up a list of platform
> champions.
>
> Platform champions are experts that Boost developers can turn to when
> they have a problem with a particular compiler or operating system.
> Whether it is a question about configurations, features, or submitting a
> bug report to the compiler supplier, these folks know the ropes for the
> platform.

I have been running boost regression tests on Tru64/CXX for a few years
now. As Tru64 is no longer available and the compiler most likely will not
get any more updates, I'm a bit unsure if it would make any sense for me to
volunteer as a platform champion.

Do you think I should go ahead and put me in the list anyway?

Markus