From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 11:52:56

Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>
>> Now the bad news: since not all documentation is written in a format
>> suitable for conversion to PDF, not all authors do this.
>
> Aren't people working on converting all documentation to boostbook,
> which can generate PDFs?

Um, yes, but it's voluntary, and note that not everyone who's using
quickbook/boostbook/docbook has their docs in a state that can generate nice
looking PDF's: there's often a whole load of pagination / content overflow
issues to debug before that's sorted out :-(

However, if anyone would like help getting their quickbook docs converted to
PDF, I'm certainly willing to help with that as I have all the necessary
tools etc set up here.

HTH, John.