From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 17:17:05

On 27/05/2008, Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 27/05/2008, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > First the good news: some libraries already provide PDF's of their docs, for
> > example the regex, math, type_traits and tr1 libraries all have links to the
> > PDF versions of their docs from their title pages.
>

> The pdf links in the math libraries are broken. If it's okay, I'll fix
> them in trunk and release.

Patch attached. I've also changed inspect (in trunk) to notice this
type of link error.

> On 27/05/2008, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > However, if anyone would like help getting their quickbook docs converted to
> > PDF, I'm certainly willing to help with that as I have all the necessary
> > tools etc set up here.
>

> I'd be interested in trying. Are there linux tools available? I think
> I remember you saying that the only decent ones were commercial.

I saw the renderx advert in the pdfs and had a go:

http://unordered.nfshost.com/pdfs/unordered.pdf

But it needs some work; there's a missing png, code escapes its boxes
and there are page breaks in all the wrong places and none of the
right places.

Daniel