From: Maik Beckmann (beckmann.maik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-30 11:08:19

Am Freitag 30 Mai 2008 01:59:28 schrieb Hartmut Kaiser:
> Thanks Troy!
>
> I just wanted to start investigating and - voila! You already did it! I'll
> incorporate your patch asap.
>
> Regards Hartmut

Due to troy's commit which made the example*.cpp work I became curious if the
other files at the lex/examples folder compile as well. Running
{{{
$ cd libs/spirit/example/qi && $(BJAM) variant=debug $(BJAM_FLAGS) | tee
spirit.log
}}}

gives me 4 failed targets. The files gcc tries to compile are
 - print_numbers.cpp
 - word_count.cpp
 - strip_comments_lexer.cpp
 - strip_comments.cpp

The log is gigantic (3 MB ... may c++0x and it's concepts come ASAP), thus,
Hartmut, I'll send you the log off-list in case you like to take a look (or
is pastebin more suitable?). I've run gfilt using an linewrap of 125
character to get the log more readable.

-- Maik