From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-30 10:21:11

Hi,
  I am unable to correctly build python bindings for boost graph library.
All the relevant code compiles successfully. However when I import
boost.graph module within python it fails with following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/../.../bgl-python/lib/python/boost/graph/__init__.py", line 16, in
<module>
    from boost.graph._graph import *
ImportError: /../.../bgl-python/lib/python/boost/graph/_graph.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN5boost5graph6python11basic_graphINS_11undirectedSEED1Ev

I am using latest bgl, boost_1_35_0, and intel compiler. Python and all code
is compiled with intel compiler. Would appreciate any clue as to what might
be amiss.

-Thanks
sandeep

P.S. I posted this before on boost-build. But on second thought this forum
might be more appropriate. Apologies for multiple posting.