From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-06-06 10:31:08

John Maddock escribió:
> joaquin_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
>> Name: Boost, URL: http://boost.org
>> Name: Boost C++ Libraries, URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/
>>
>> Of course both projects are actually the one and only Boost, but I
>> wonder whether
>> we should agree on which one to formally nominate so that our voting
>> force does
>> not get split.
>>

> Personally I'd go for boost.org, but <shrug> really. Can we get sf to
> remove one of them to avoid confusion?

I doubt it, this is an automatic search result gotten from some internal
database of theirs that
I don't think they'd be willing to change for the sake of this small
annoyance.

In any case, I've opted for boost.org as you suggest. Let's see if we
make it to the final!!

[BTW, one can nominate the same project for several categories, I
selected "Best Project"
and "Best Tool or Utility for Developers"].

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo