From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-06 13:26:33

Hi,

The mirror library which I happen to be developing ;-) does (among
other stuff) a similar thing.

The library is still in early stages of development, but if you're interested,
the current version can be found both in the sandbox and in the vault.

My implementation has some drawbacks, like the need to do
type/template registering before they can be reflected
so I would definitelly like to look at your implementation.