From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-07 03:03:58

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Marco Costalba <mcostalba_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Daniel Walker
> <daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Some boost::function API, necessary for msf-1.2, are not supported:
>>> operator==(), empty(), clear(), contains()
>>
>> Yes, I didn't do any of those. I should add them. I'll try to do that
>> this week, but in the mean time, if you wanted to test the main
>> wrapper/dispatch functionality, you could just comment out API that
>> forwards to those missing functions.
>>

> I' ll do that.
>
> More to come...

Hi Daniel,

  I have tested polymorphic_function as a replacement of
boost::function in my multi-signature function extension and it works
nicely on _all_ the tests and examples I tried.

I didn't tested the complete API becasue, as we know, not all
boost::function API is supported, but I have tested wrapper/dispatch
functionality with normal functions, function objects and even
polymorphic objects and it works flawlessy in all the cases.

Nice work!

Waiting to be able to integrate wrapper/dispatch polymorphic_function
when API supported is complete.

Thanks
Marco