From: Ryan Gallagher (ryan.gallagher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-08 19:45:14

Reposting the following incase anyone missed it a few days ago:

Patch and quickbook files uploaded in bug 1989 attachments:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1989

As the bug describes, more work is needed on this. Some updates for
recent library changes including removing some sections need to be made
at least. Also, linking with main boost docs still needs to be done.

These patches are based upon Marcin's original docs. Unfortunately,
there are some sections (e.g. property tree synopsis) that don't seem
quite as good with the new docs (in this case because the class
synopsis itself isn't embedded in this section, just the reference
section). These and other polish items could be done, but a
better understanding of quickbook/boostbook is needed. I can continue
to look into this when I get a chance, but it might be a little while
before I can do it.

Anyhow, whoever is interested, feel free to build and review the docs
based upon these patches. Hopefully this is at least a starting point,
but let me know if there are any major issues.

-Ryan