From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-09 12:36:53

My original question about this still stands:

This would seem to mean that the YAML serialization would require
BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT
for some types - but not for others. This would mean that YAML archive
would not
be substitutable for other archives - which defeats a large part of the
utility of the archive concept.

This is the interesting question here.

Robert Ramey