From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-11 12:44:40

The 1.36 version on my web site is/was tested against Boost 1.34
which was athe latest released version a the time. All the
changes in 1.36 have now been rolled into the Trunk. No
real features have been added - just testing with more platforms
and adjustments to accomodated breaking changes in libraries
on which serializaton depends (sigh). So might take a look
at the version in the trunk.

> Any idea on how to solve these? It seems that Boost.MPI is rather
> 'chummy' with the internals of Boost.Serialization,

I don't know about tha

> and that things
> have changed rather significantly there in 1.36.

That's definately true.

Robert Ramey