From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-23 13:26:31

I don't entirely understand the user's complaint, but it sounds like it
must be valid... :)

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing

attached mail follows:

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 03:57:26PM +0000, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Jens Seidel <jensseidel <at> users.sf.net> writes:

> > > There were very minimal bug fixes only (including one above). You should not
> > > have any problems upgrading to the svn version
> >
> > Is there any reason why you don't comment this in the bug report?
> > Currently it looks like you never dealed with this bug. There is no
> > comment in it, no reference to a revision which fixes it, no patch ...
>
> Not sure I understood you completely, but if you mean I should have closed bug
> report - I thought I did. If not I'll do.

Yep, I mean you should close it. If such a closing only results in a
minor flag change which may be missed by people (I missed it the last
tme I looked at it!) it would be nice to see also a human readable
comment (such as "is now fixed in trunk").

Trac provides the possibility to refer to commits and opens a diff
viewer once clicked an a revision. It should not be difficult for you to
refer to such a patch/revision in svn for trac.

Strange, I do not find the Trac bug database anymore on the website.
It's not below Support, Development, ...
Ah, now I see it's a toplevel item in the right strip on the website.
Once a subcategory (Welcome, Introduction, ...) is open it is missing (I
use the KDE konqueror web browser, 3.5.5)! Mhm, lost it again!??

How to view bug report? Please improve the website!

Jens