From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 21:43:20

I think Boost Exception is ready to be released but I wanted to
confirm once again that I'm not missing something. Please bear with me
I haven't released anything in Boost before. :)

Looking here:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/issues.html

There is a single msvc 8.0 failure for Boost Exception which I'm
certain is because it's an incremental test. The library does work on
msvc 8.

I need advice on what (if any) is the correct markup to use in
explicit-failures-markup.xml for the failures reported here:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/exception.html

Some of the failures are intrusive_ptr-related (which Boost Exception
uses) but they aren't marked as part of the known failures of the
intrusive lib. There are also several signal 4/6 failures on
HP-UX_pa_risc_aCC with no useful logs, and the Borland failures which
I hope I am not required to fix. :)

Thanks,
Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.