From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-01 19:26:01

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 00:17:42 +0200, Sebastian Redl
<sebastian.redl_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Boris wrote:
>
>> Is there any XSLT file to convert a DocBook to a Boost library
>> documentation (the HTML files everybody uses)? I've been clicking
>> around on the Boost website to find out how a library documentation is
>> created but could only find
>> http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Documentation which
>> refers to
>> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_34_1/more/writingdoc/index.html (which
>> basically says everyone may do what he wants).
>
> Boost uses the general DocBook XSLT files. You can get them from the

But there is probably a customization layer used (as the HTML files refer
for example to a Boost CSS stylesheet)?

> DocBook project (or have the BoostBook installer python script download
> them).

Thanks for the keyword BoostBook! I had to use a search engine now to find
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/doc/html/boostbook.html. How am I
supposed to find the BoostBook documentation starting at the homepage
http://www.boost.org/? I've been clicking on every category including
development and documentation but without a search engine I would have
never found it?

Boris