From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-03 08:33:26

>> i am curious, is there any attempt to implement mutable priority
>> queues
>> as a boost-style library ...
>> i am familiar with dietmar kuehl's heap implementations, which
>> have never
>> been reviewed nor integrated in boost ...
>>
>> is anyone working on / interested in a mutable priority queue
>> implementation, maybe as part of boost.intrusive?
>
> Try boost/pending/mutable_queue.hpp in your Boost distro. It's
> used by
> dijkstra_shortest_paths in the Boost Graph library.

I think that there's a pile of interesting data structures floating
around in that directory, several of which show up in the BGL
(mutable_queue, relaxed_heap, fibonacci_heap, disjoint_sets, etc.).
It would be a great project year if somebody could spend some time
cleaning these up and bringing them into line with the std containers
(SoC next year?).

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]