From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-03 20:36:22

Steven,

Yeah, it isn't quite that simple. I read the original post too quickly and
thought he was referring to a different function.

I originally had a type for that std::map<int, factory<word> >, so it would
be something like type_factory_map<int, word>, which isn't much terser.
(thus, I removed it)

I think the best solution here is to make your own typedefs for your
specific case.

There are a couple of other places in the library though where I intend to
add the type of typedefs suggested.

Jeremy