From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-07 15:38:23

Hi,

I'm developing a plugin system and I will be loading several DLLs.
Basically, as far as I know, this means having one factory_map per DLL
(on Windows). I need to concatenate either the factory_map objects or
their maps so that I can do lookups in one map instead of several
maps. Is there a recommended way of doing this? Right now this
requires keeping all of the factory_map objects around (for cleanup
purposes only) and having my additional global std::map, that contains
the concatenated std::map's from the factory_map objects (it's
essentially one large copy).