From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-08 10:35:45

Beman Dawes wrote:
> joaquin_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
>> Is it OK to merge documentation changes to the release branch?
>
> Yes.
>
> We need to refine the release schedule to recognize doc changes as
> special. Doc changes are unlikely to have serious ripple effects, so it
> should be OK to merge them relatively late in a release cycle.

Good. Joaquin asked exactly what I wanted to ask :-) Given that we're
already relatively late in the release cycle as far as I can see from
the calendar of Boost events, I'd go for the changes to the
dynamic_bitset docs I mentioned in another thread (silently dropping
sentences).

PS: just a curiosity about the calendar, for cases where you are going
to make a last-minute check-in: are the dates to be interpreted in UTC?

Thanks,

--
Genny