From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-10 11:52:11

John Maddock wrote:

> Beman Dawes wrote:
>>> Below is a more accurate list of headers and libraries whose header
>>> files appear to differ between the trunk and branches/release.
>
> OK two questions:
>
> 1) Is there an easy way to make a directory in the Release branch
> identical to the Trunk?

Yes... I mentioned that use case long ago in the last release cycle.
Just svn merge from release/HEAD to trunk/HEAD into release/HEAD:

   svn merge https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/release
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk /some/path/to/boost/release

(IIRC)

Equivalent instructions for tsvn apply... See the window snapshot
attached. Of course adjust to use some subpath of the boost tree ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

tsvn-merge.jpg