From: Jon Kroll (jkroll_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-10 14:56:01

Hello:

The version of portable-binary that I am using is from the Trunk.

I am under the impression that I am not using the archive, or the
"portable-ness" of it, properly. But I can not find any examples of the
usage of the portable-binary archive.

It is not clear if I need to archive in a specific endian-ness and then
manually detect the architecture and byte-swap if necessary. Or if all
of that is handled automatically by the portable-binary archive.

I hope this helps explain the nature of my problem.

best regards, Jon Kroll
Ann Arbor Michigan