From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 06:31:05

Richard Webb <richard.webb_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Beman Dawes <bdawes <at> acm.org> writes:
>

>> intrusive_ptr.hpp
>
> I did a full test run on the release branch last night, and got a huge number of
> failures due to a missing reset() function in intrusive_ptr (e.g.
> http://tinyurl.com/67wnex).
> I guess this needs to be merged to fix the problem?

Oops. I thought I'd changed the thread code to pass "0" explicitly
when calling reset(). I guess I didn't check it in before I merged to
the release branch.

If intrusive_ptr is going to be merged, I'll leave the code as-is.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk