From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 11:13:30

on Fri Jul 11 2008, "Peng Yu" <pengyu.ut-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Sergei Politov <spolitov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> You understood me correctly. But it seems the transform from my code
> to your code is a little complicated. Is there any more direct analog
> between boost::fusion and the runtime algorithm. In particular, how to
> directly use two iterations with the second iteration start with
> something like it + 1 in my original code?

If you want something more direct, you may need to stick with the
runtime world.

What is your goal in using fusion? If it isn't because you need to run
faster, you might look at
http://stlab.adobe.com/wiki/images/c/c9/Boost_poly.pdf, which could give
you some ideas for removing the coding burden of runtime polymorphism.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing