From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 11:44:38

I would like to suggest that Boost have separate NGs for each individual
library. I also think, for each individual library, a separate user and
developer NG should exist.

While this will lead to many more NGs, it will make it much easier for
users/developers to have concerns addressed for a particular Boost
library, and to have the implementor of that library address those
concerns. Also of course it will make it easier for people interested,
or working with, a particular Boost library, to go to the appropriate NG
to read about any issues brought up regarding that library.

This is especially important as more Boost library are developed.

If a post deals with issues that can not constrained to a single
library, it can go to the current 'user' or 'devel' NG as appropriate.