From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-12 05:06:50

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Below is a list of libraries whose header files appear to differ between
> the trunk and branches/release.
>
> The most likely causes are:
>
> * Changes that should be merged into branches/release for 1.36.0. If
> that is the case, developers need to merge those changes right away!

> program_options

Thanks for the nagging. There was one doc change and one example program
change that I failed to merge, and I've done that now.

OTOH, there were a bunch of changes done by others, like â“’ -> (c) replacements,
and changes in properties set, which I would have expected to be merged to release
branch by whoever made the commit in the first place. Anyway, I've merged those,
for program_options, too.

- Volodya