From: Beverly Pope (countryone77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-14 09:25:34

>From what I've been reading, the -sTools option is an older way of doing things and I've had a lot of trouble building with 64-bit.  I'll try using --address-model=64.

I'll try ignoring the warnings, per your suggestion.

I searched on the web and found that for Python 2.5, and found that:
int ilow = 0, ihigh = INT_MAX;
should be changed to:
Py_ssize_t ilow = 0, ihigh = PY_SSIZE_T_MAX;
It compiled after that change.

I now have a problem with it finding a library, but I'll look at it some more before posting about that.

Thanks very much for your help.
Bev